- It is a violation of the law to place orders under a false name or with a fraudulently obtained credit card. Fraudulent ordering will be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows.
- To the best of your knowledge the information you have provided is TRUE and ACCURATE. The Australian Organic Food Directory will not be held liable for information submitted or contributed on this site.
- To be classed as an organic business you must hold at least 20% organic stock.
- Payments may be on automatic renewal. You can change this by cancelling the automatic renewal in paypal after your first payment.
- The Australian Organic Food Directory does not take responsibility for any information or images contributed by submitters to the directory. The Australian Organic Food Directory will not be responsible for damages incurred as a result of content or reviews submitted to the site.
- The Australian Organic food Directory does not guarantee web site up time.
- Acceptance to the directory is at our discretion. We keep a number of factors in mind when we decide to accept or decline an application.
- This Directory is for Vegetarian, Organic and Sustainable food businesses. If you choose a paid listing and make payment, and have fraudulently misrepresented yourself within these categories, The Australian Organic Food Directory will delete your listing from the database and retain part or all of the payment for administrative fees.
Intellectual Property Rights
The material contained on this web site is protected by copyright. You may use this web site only for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on this web site, or create any other material using material on this web site, without obtaining the prior written consent of Organic Food Directory. Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of Organic Food Directory. The web site, products, technology and processes contained in this web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Organic Food Directory or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms. Your use of this web site must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
This web site may contain links to, or frame, web sites of third parties (“external sites”). Organic Food Directory is not required to maintain or update the links. Links to, or framing of, external sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by Organic Food Directory of the owners or operators of the external sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on the external sites unless expressly indicated on this web site.
Organic Food Directory makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to material contained on external sites.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on the web browser on your computer. Any web server (including this one) may:
Store one or more cookies in your browser;
Request your browser to transmit this data back to the web server; or
Request your browser to transmit a cookie that has been stored on your browser by another site within the same internet domain. For example, all servers in the domain organicfooddirectory.com.au may retrieve a cookie set by the web server organicfooddirectory.com.au
This web site may store cookies on your web browser in order to improve service for you on your subsequent visits to this web site.
By using cookies, web sites can track information about visitors’ use of the site and provide customised content. Most web browsers can be configured to notify the user when a cookie is received, allowing you to either accept or reject it. You may also inspect the cookies stored by your web browser and remove any that you do not want.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will take every effort to ensure that the information you submit to us remains private, and will only use the information that we collect about you ethically and lawfully. Your privacy is important to us and we take this responsibility seriously. The following reflects our commitment to you.
General Information Collected from Visitors to the Website
In general, we gather information about all of our website users collectively, such as what areas users visit more frequently and what services users access the most. We only use such data anonymously and in the aggregate. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for you.
Your Personal Information collected on this Website
In some instances we may need more specific information about you, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, etc. We would collect this information if you were to purchase a Business listing via this website. We may also ask you for other information relevant to your involvement with the Organic Food Directory.
General Information Disclosure
We do not disclose information about your individual visits to the Organic Food Directory website, or personal information that you provide, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, etc., to any outside parties, except when we believe the law requires it.